The shocking shooting that took place at the YouTube HQ yesterday has already had the mass media in flipflops over which narrative to best push.
There have been so many stories out already with hardly any getting the facts right…So here's a breakdown of EXACTLY what happened and who was involved.
- 3 people have been shot by the attacker, one is believed to be critical.
- The attacker is reported to have shot herself and she has been confirmed dead.
- The attacker's name was Nasim Aghdam.
- She was of Iranian heritage.
- She does NOT appear to be inspired by Islamic radicalism.
- She was NOT a pro gun person.
- She WAS a vegan and PETA activist.
What is most concerning about this attack should be that the woman's father actually informed the police that she was likely to do something at the YouTube company. Reports have come in that the police caught up with her but somehow she managed to evade them.
Sadly, almost every news agency will be wanting to push a narrative on this (as they do with almost every shooting), and most of it will be biased, unthinking nonsense.
Nasim Aghdam was mentally ill…Feel free to check out her MANY YouTube videos and see if you agree…This was a tragedy, but one that is going to happen no matter what legislation politicians propose. If she didn't have access to a gun, she could have just driven straight at a group of YouTube employees in her car…That would be more likely to have caused fatalities.